The Beginning!

Cycling is about passion, and I've been fortunate to be riding bikes for over 20 years now. Yep, I was one of those guys that rode a hardtail, shitty gripshift, and 2 1/2" of fork travel was awesome as we hammered down rock gardens and singletrack. I'm not a pioneer, never won any big races and weigh the equivalent of 2 Andy Schlecks, but I still like to ride. It's in my soul and on my mind. I love fresh, right-brained stuff and taking photos, doing some cool graphic design, writing and just having fun. These things fuel my creative juices. Yeah, it's pretty corny, but if you ride, you just might get it. I've got a ton of interests, and I've been fortunate to have cycling as my way of life and anything with two wheels is fair game. This blog is about riding and the things that surround it. Feel free to make comments, poke fun, make suggestions, or just take it all in. Did I mention I like beer? Enjoy.
Carl Hyndman

No comments:

Post a Comment