Nice Conditioned One




Every once in a while, I stumble on something unique and perfect for my taste buds. This bottle conditioned ale is just what the doctor ordered. It has a nice hint of spices and has a sharp hit that I like. The bottle conditioning definitely gives it a interesting flavor and the alcohol content is a tiny bit higher than normal, but not over the top. I've never seen this one before and haven't seen it since, but sharing it with some friends was great and an experience I will remember for a while. I like finding these little gems.

On a separate note, this bottle rules. The drawing is sarcastic as hell (in my eyes at least), and I love that. It has that cool "South Park" kind of feel, and it's my kind of sense of humor. Just check out the funky red lipstick. Maybe the owners had a daughter who liked to draw, and my fascination is totally fabricated. I don't care, it's still awesome. Yeah, stupid things like that make me chuckle and I guess I'm the perfect candidate for marketing. I actually doubt an art like this will ever make it on to the bottles of Budweiser or Coors, but for a craft beer I think it is appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment